Your free financial locker puts you on the path to manage your financial life – a new home, buying a car, setting up goals and budgets, understanding your credit, and more.
- Free credit score, credit report, and credit monitoring with alerts! Updated monthly
- Consolidate your entire financial life in one place, from checking accounts to credit cards to auto loans and even investment accounts
- Net worth snapshot
- Spending analysis by month and year to date
- Establish goals for saving and track your progress
- Real-Time Budgets to better understand your spending
- Education videos (over 140+) to learn more about homeownership, credit and borrowing, including mortgage terms, process and products.
- A “borrowing readiness” assessment based on your credit, income, employment and outstanding debt.
- Once you setup your financial locker, download IOS or Google Play app to have your financial locker whenever you need it.
How it Works
Consumers use the personal financial management features of their locker to prepare for a future life event – a car, a home loan, consolidating student loans, etc. Create budgets and goals, obtain a credit score, report and credit monitoring, review cashflow and spending, learn from educational videos and interact with your financial institution along the way.
Initiating a Transaction
A consumer’s FinLocker contains much of the data that lenders need to underwrite loans. With a few clicks, the consumer can share their interest in a home loan with a financial institution and select what information to share electronically.
Ongoing use of the Locker
Consumers in the financial locker may receive offers or recommendations from their lender on things like higher savings rates, credit cards, auto loans, home equity loans or a home loan. Consumers can continue to use their financial locker for budgeting, spending analysis, credit monitoring, establishing budgets and goals, and more.